Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Being an Auntie is so fun...

This past weekend I stayed with Micah while Steve and Heather were on a retreat. What a fun time we had: going to the zoo, playing with Little People, going to the train table store, playing with Legos, having picnics and watching basketball games. Here are a few pictures from the weekend....
Micah eating his lunch near the elephants at the zoo.

Micah showing me where to go on the map.

Setting up for our picnic.

Watching the basketball games in style.

Silly face time!

This week is my spring break and I am over in eastern WA visiting Tif, Nick and Sydney. It has been a great time so far. Sydney does a great job at making me feel so loved! :) I will post more pictures later.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Come back, come back! Today has been so good that I think maybe Sydney was busting out the fussies just to get more attention from you...We LOVED having you here! Sydney was looking for you after her nap (yep, that's right, she took two today!)