Monday, April 14, 2008

An Amazing Spring Break

It started with me having an auntie and Micah weekend and then heading over the mountains to spend the week with Tif, Nick and Sydney. Some of the highlights from my time with them: craft time with Tif while Sydney was napping (which resulted in a really cute checkbook cover, two coin purses and a beaded bookmark), golfing with Nick, walks with Tif and Sydney, Sydney crying whenever I left the room and resting her head on my lap to love on me, talks with Tif, leisurely schedule, yummy breakfasts and eating a yummy lunch in Palouse. It was a great time and I am so thankful to have such a great and fun family!
Is she cute or what?

After spending most of the week at Tif's I headed to Spokane to visit some college friends and all of my favorite people from the church that I was a part of during my college days. I stayed with Debbie and Daniel. I used to babysit Daniel during college and he is now 14 and taller than me! How did that happen? It was so fun hanging out with them, they are like family to me and it was great to just be with them for a few days.


Now it is back to the real world and so far it has not been too fun. It was a rough Monday and I am glad it is over! I am hoping that the rest of the week only gets better!

No comments: