Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Perfect Fall Day

On Saturday, Micah called me asking if I wanted to join them at the pumpkin patch. Of course! :) We had a great time, it was really the perfect fall day. We went to Swanson's nursery which had a ton of free kids activities including a hay ride, a hay maze, face painting, potato car making and pumpkin decorating. Micah loved it and Levi especially liked the hay maze.


Heather taking the boys for a wagon ride while we waited for the hay ride.


I love the very different expressions on both boys faces. Micah is super excited and Levi really isn't so sure.


It took us a while to get Levi to cooperate for this picture!


Levi peeking at me through the hay.



I can't figure out how to flip this video, hopefully you can get the gist of it. Levi was so proud of his walking skills.

No comments: