Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Awesome Article

Recently, I went to a showing of Invisible Children's newest film titled "Rescue and Recovery". This organization is incredible and I applaud those who are seeking after justice and to stop child soldiers from being abducted. This is a very sad situation and we are have no idea what is going on over there. I encourage you to check out Invisible Children's website to learn more about what is happening and what they are doing to help stop it. It is pretty incredible that these three college students had a heart for this and went all in. They are making huge differences because they followed their hearts and what God was leading them to do.

Anyways, one of my favorite musicians, Jon Foreman (lead singer of Switchfoot) wrote a fascinating article for the Invisible Children blog that has challenged and inspired me. I thought I would share it with you. Here is the link:

http://blog.invisiblechildren.com/?p=2167

He gets it and I love it. I hope you are as challenged, inspired and encouraged as I was after reading this article. We are called to something greater and should live in that truth.

No comments: