Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Walkathon

Today was a gorgeous day for our annual walkathon! What a great time of walking around with the kids and my teacher friends. The only silly mistake I made was to have an appointment with my personal trainer the day before the walkathon!!! I was and still am in pain everytime I have to move my arms and legs! Walking did help the pain though, so I guess it was good! Here are some pictures of the day.

Some of my girls followed by my teacher friends!

Two of my boys showing their running ability.

Tori outrunning the boys! :) Tif, she reminds me so much of you!

My kiddos walking back from the park.

My silly class....gotta love them!
My kids were beat once we got back to the class (it was about 11am) so I decided to show parts of Anne of Green Gables (this goes with our Pioneer unit). It was a great way for them to relax and for me to get some work done! :0)
10 and a half more days, but really who is counting?

No comments: