Monday, July 14, 2008

Mini Family Reunion

Notice that Alauna is wearing my sunglasses! :)

Last Thursday, Heather, Micah and I drove down to Olympia to meet up with my Aunt Kathy and her kids Matt and Maecie and my cousin's husband Angie and their daughter Alauna. We met at Olive Garden and stayed there for 3 hours!!! It was a great time of catching up and hanging out. Micah just loved Alauna and Maecie, he was attached to them the whole time - it was quite precious.

Maecie, Micah, Alauna and Matt enjoying their time together.

Angie and Aunt Kathy



I love Micah's expression in this picture!

On our way home, Heather and I witness a bizarre accident. We were in the fast lane when we noticed a motorcycle coming up on the left, where the shoulder was. We looked closer and realized there was not a driver on this motorcycle, it was just flying down the shoulder bumping against the barrier. It eventually ended up hitting a car in front of us and landing in the bushes. Bizarre, I know! The only thing we can think is that there was an accident behind us that threw the driver off of his bike and since he was going so fast, the bike just kept going. Interesting. Micah slept through the whole thing! :)

No comments: