Thursday, June 26, 2008

Loving summer...

The sunny weather has finally arrived and it makes me so happy! :) I have been able to go on a few walks/runs and it feels great!

I am nannying two days a week for this sweet family that I found online. I am loving every minute of it! The kids are precious and so fun to be with! Toby is almost 7 and Ella is 2 1/2. They are such well behaved kids! I am so fortunate to have found such a great family!

Since the weather has been so nice, we went to the park twice this week. Here are some pictures of the fun we had. They are oh so cute!

One great thing is that Toby and Ella truly love each other and get along great!

Ella getting the rocks out of her toes.


Relaxing on the couch!

Toby helping me make some yummy cookies.

Some of our favorite things to do together: color, play hide and seek, dancing, singing worship songs (nothing is cuter than hearing a 2 year old sing Open the Eyes of my Heart!).

Toby asks a lot of questions and just loves to talk. Every once in a while throughout the day our conversation will sound something like this:

Toby: "Amber?"

Me: "Yes, Toby?"

Toby: "I love you."

Nothing is sweeter than that.

Tomorrow I am off to smokey northern California for 10 days. I am looking forward to hanging out with old friends and Mom and Dad!

No comments: