Monday, July 21, 2008

Lake Chelan

This past weekend, I took a very quick trip to Lake Chelan. I went over there to cheer on my dear friend Debbie as she ran a triathalon (and her friend Danielle) and hung out with her son Daniel as they participated in the race. I had a blast hanging out with Daniel and also being able to see one of my roommates from college, Meyo, who I haven't seen in five years! It was so great to see her and hang out! Lake Chelan is absolutely beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there!
Meyo and I.

Me posing for a picture as Daniel and I waited for Danielle and Debbie to come by on their bikes. We followed them along the trail and stopped ahead of them so we could cheer them on and take some pictures.
Daniel and I having fun together.
Danielle and Debbie on the run!
Daniel posing with Debbie once she finished the race!

No comments: