Thursday, July 31, 2008

Creation

I have always wanted to go to Creation and this year I was finally able to go. We had a blast! It is held at the Gorge in George, WA...a very scenic and beautiful place! It was awesome to be able to listen to concerts and/or worship God under the stars and overlooking the beautiful Columbia River! I got to see some of my favorite bands, some of my least favorite bands and was introduced to a few new bands that I enjoyed!

On top of listening to music, I had a blast with the people I went with. Angela is a teacher I work with and we were there with her mom and brother and a family from her church. We all clicked and just had a great time together. It was fun camping, enjoying freezing cold showers, basking in the sun and swimming in the river.

Angela and I, freezing cold the first night.
The sun setting behind the Columbia River.

Sharing one of many crazy moments together.

This is us ready for the candle lighting service...too bad it was so windy that our candles would not stay lit. Oh well, it is still a fun memory.

Angela and I enjoying a bit of sun and music.

Now I am off for family vacation at Redfish Lake. I am SO excited, we have all been counting down the days for so long! Now the time has finally come! After that I am going to be staying with Tif, Nick and Sydney for a week which should be fun! When I get back, I only have one week of summer left and then it is back to school I go! I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone but it has been loads of fun!

No comments: