Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rough couple of days...

I wish I had pictures to post as I know that all great blog posts include pictures but I don't really have anything that would capture what I am going to talk about.
These last two days have to be two of the hardest teaching days of my career. It included crying in front of my class, breaking down in tears in my boss's office and going to bed at 8 o'clock the last two nights.
I am just exhausted and drained. My kids are wearing me out and it has been hard. My aide was even in tears yesterday saying that she has never seen a class like this before.
My boss came in and observed me today which was good. The kids were, of course, perfect but the funny thing is that he thought they were naughty. So if he thinks that is naughty, wow! He had a few pointers for me and it was hard to take but things I need to learn from and change. He really is a great guy and a great leader.
Anyways, I am too tired to really write a lot and I promise that I will post some interesting pictures real soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your last couple of days do sound rough :( I will pray that God will give you the strength that you need to get through your school days & that the tips that you receive from your boss will be helpful & encouraging for you!
- Jen ><>