Sunday, January 20, 2008

A good reminder...





as to why I teach and why I love it. These kids are precious. Despite their behavior and lack of self-control, they are priceless and I love them to pieces. I love talking to them about heaven and trying to answer all of their millions of questions as to what heaven and God are like. I love talkng to them about science and history as they seem to devour everything they learn. I love going out to recess with them and playing basketball or foursquare with them, making them feel loved and wanted.

Admist the challenges and hard days, I know that I am meant to be a teacher and all I need to do is look into one of their faces for a reminder of why I am here. I love them. Here are a few pictures that were taking at our reading party that they earned right before Christmas. They had a blast and I did as well.

No comments: