Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sister and Auntie Time

A couple weeks ago, a made a trek over to eastern Washington to visit my sis, bro-in-law, niece and nephew. It was a short trip but oh so fun! My sister was able to go on a day trip with her best friend while I stayed and played with two of my favorite little people. We had a great time. We took a walk to a nearby park and enjoyed the sunny day. Here are a few pictures from the day:


Elias and Sydney enjoying some stroller time in the cool shade.


Love her!


I am pretty sure this is my favorite picture of Elias to date! Love his smile!


Elias is in love with Sydney's baby doll!


Loving Auntie time!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love these pictures! Especially the ones of my kiddos having so much fun with you at the park. That makes my heart happy!