Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cannon Beach

Last week, my coworker friend Suzie and I took a trip to Cannon Beach on the Oregon Coast. I LOVED every minute of this vacation! It was so relaxing, refreshing and full of laughter! It was great to spend some time with Suzie and just enjoy the ocean. I love being near the ocean, there is something so peaceful about that place. I am looking forward to heading back down there in a few days for my family vacation.

Each morning and evening I was able to take a walk along the beach. It was breathtakingly beautiful and a great way to spend some time praying and reflecting about all that has been going on lately. Here are a few shots from my walks.






Our week consisted of a lot of relaxing, reading, a trip to Tillamook, shopping, sight seeing and taking a few trips to Manzanita as the sun appeared to show up there more than at Cannon Beach!





No comments: