Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Summer Days!

Okay, I really am getting used to these lazy, spontaneous summer days! This week has truly been amazing and relaxing. I could get used to this! :) Amidst all of the fun times, I continue to look for a job and gear up for my last quarter of my master's program which starts on Monday!

Here are a few highlights from my week:

1) Having Heather and the boys over at my house to play and eat lunch together. I loved having them here and we will have to do that again.
2) Having a coffee date with a dear friend who seems to know me better than I know myself.
3) Having a nice dinner with Julie. I treasure these one-on-one times with my BFF because they are far too rare!
4) Shopping guilt free because of gift cards.
5) Getting a pedicure and my eye brows waxed...so refreshing!
6) Sitting the the backyard today with Julie: laughing, crying, reminiscing and sharing our hearts.
7) Waking up in the mornings with nowhere to go...enjoying a good breakfast and some coffee before I start the day.
8) Having a lunch date with some dear coworkers whom I already miss.
9) Being able to spend some quality, not rushed time with God.
10) Having time to read for pleasure.

I know this season will only last a short time and my goal is to look back on this summer with no regrets and to see growth (and find a job :).

No comments: