Monday, September 7, 2009

PB's Birthday

For the last weekend of summer, I headed home to CA to spend some time with Grampy, my parents and Heather and the boys. It was a great time full of lots of laughs and bargain hunting!

While I was home, Pastor Bonner (PB as my family calls him) had an 80th birthday party and I was so glad to be able to attend. There were over 300 people there and it was unbelievable! It was so great to see so many people that I hadn't seen in years and years but who were such a part of my growing up years. PB is such an amazing individual and the amount of people who showed up to his party shows what kind of a person he is: genuine, caring, humble and an amazing heart for God and His people. I want to live my life in such a way that I will have 300+ people wanting to attend my 80th birthday...wow!

Grampy had us all over for lunch one of the days and it was so fun. He is so hospitable and such a great host!

My sweet sis and Levi trying to grab the camera.


Family Shot (we missed you Tiffany!)


Me and Jen, my childhood best friend. I am so thankful for our friendship and how it has remained close over the years and miles apart.


Julie, Jen's little sister, and I. I love this girl!


Heather and her childhood friend, Heidi!

Steve Scott, one of my favorite people. He never was my youth pastor but we still bonded and I so appreciate him in so many way! (not sure why this is underlined and I cannot get it off!)

No comments: