Monday, September 7, 2009

Kirsti's Wedding

My best friend from college got married August 22nd and I went to be with her in Minnesota for the week leading up to her wedding. As the maid of honor, I wasn't able to do much during the wedding prep part as I live a thousand miles a way, so it was nice to help her out a bit while I was there. We enjoyed a few quiet, low key days together before things got crazy. I treasure those times of pillow talk, giggling and being sassy together. Many memories were made!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! It took place outside on this really neat farm and the weather couldn't have been more perfect!


Hannah, Kirsti's little sister, Kirsti and I posing at a minor league baseball game we went to. Fun times!


Kirsti's siblings and I practicing walking out during the rehearsal.


The bride and I posing for a friend picture.


Jeremy and Kirsti cutting the cake.


Posing after a very long day.

I loved every part of my time in Minnesota but the highlight for me was bonding with Kirsti's family. I feel like a part of their family and it was so great to spend such a special time with them all. It was great to see her out of town relatives that I have gotten to know and grown to love over the years. It was hard leaving and I must admit that I had tears in my eyes as I said goodbye to these precious people!

No comments: