Thursday, September 3, 2009

Melynda's Birthday/Day of Fun

My lovely roommate had her birthday in July. Three of us celebrated with her on her actual day and when Katriina got back from Finland we celebrated in style with a day of fun which included a scavenger hunt of sorts that led us to a chocolate factory, the famous troll, Alki beach and Gasworks park. It was a very fun and adventurous day that ended with some bonding time in the hot tub. Good times, good times!

The pictures are a little out of order, but you get the gist! :)


Being our crazy selves on the beach right before it started raining.


Down at the Kirkland waterfront on Melynda's birthday.


Touring and tasting some yummy chocolate.


I love this picture because it makes us look as if we are a band.


Celebrating in style at Olive Garden.

My summer was very adventurous and I already have some things to post from my first week of school but these things will have to wait until this weekend.

No comments: