Sunday, June 28, 2009

Colfax

This past week, I took a trip over to Tif's to help out and just enjoy some auntie and sister time. I had a great time filled with sweet memories. There is nothing sweeter than hearing Sydney ask where I am so early in the morning, it is hard not to get out of bed when I hear, "I want to see her". It was fun to have snuggle and play time with Sydney, snuggle time with Elias, great talks with Tiffany and movie watching time with Tiffany and Nick. It was a great few days and I hope to go back again soon!

I have some great videos that I took of Sydney's dance moves that Daddy was teaching her. Whenever I figure out how to upload those, I will! :)


I think this is my favorite picture of Sydney!


Sweet Elias

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Come back, Auntie!!! We miss you around here! And, Sydney keeps naming weird things Auntie (like a baby Elmo in a book, huh?) Thanks for all of your help! And for giving me an excuse to watch movies every night instead of doing silly little chores! love you....