Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy January

Yes, this month has been a bit crazy. It has been rough getting back into the swing of things as a full time teacher and student again. It was so nice having that 3 week break over Christmas! I really am enjoying my classes this quarter though, much more interesting and enjoyable!

Right now I am sick with a nasty cold, thankfully this has been my only cold this season which is a miracle in itself. I just hope this is a short lived cold as it has knocked me on my butt.

In a few short weeks, my friend and I are going to be leading a small group within my church. I am so excited but a bit nervous as well. It is exciting to see God at work and I am excited to see who He brings to our group. I cannot believe that ECC has grown to 2500+ people! Craziness! That means that small groups are vital, I am excited to meet some new friends and be on this journey together!

No comments: