Thursday, December 18, 2008

Why I love my job...

1) My kids are the cutest.
2) The staff is amazing, I am very close friends with most of them.
3) Snow days.


A few of my precious kiddos dressed in their Christmas best for the Christmas musical.


3 of the 4 girls I have in my class. :)

My class is so precious. After having such a challenging class last year, it is nice to have an easier one this year. There are some challenges but nothing like last year. These kiddos are so well-behaved and make me feel so loved.


Angela and I posing for a picture.


Angela, Todd and I being our silly selves.


Suzie and I posing for a picture.

Last week, our staff Christmas party was held at a board member's house (mansion). It was a lot of fun: we were silly together, ate yummy food, played pool and just enjoyed one another's company. I never really play pool and have never been good but somehow I showed some talent last week as Todd and the guys were trash talking the girls and saying they would win. Let's just say I helped them see who was boss! :) I love my coworkers!

No comments: