Saturday, December 13, 2008

My sweet class

I thought you all (whoever really does read my blog) would enjoy some pictures of the sweet faces I teach every day. They bring so much joy and laughter most of the time, other times they drive me crazy :) But all in all, I do love them!


Enjoying the Thanksgiving feast. Aren't these faces precious?






Too cute for words!

Here are a few quotes for your entertainment:

"If we keep talking about guns we could get exploded." A student who was suspended last week for talking about bringing a gun to school shared this with the class after a few of them were talking about guns. I am pretty sure he meant "expelled".

"We are just really full as we try and hold it as long as we can so it takes longer to get us empty" A student in all seriousness telling me why he took so long in the bathroom.

"You can't be a teacher, you still play volleyball. You are still a teenager."

Oh the joys of being a teacher!

No comments: