Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December

Yikes! Who knew that December could be such a crazy month? Okay...I guess I did. Sorry that there are no pictures for this post. I need to find my memory card reader so I can upload some pictures.

My December is full with Christmas parties, going home and trying to finish up my first quarter as a graduate student. At this time tomorrow I will be done, yahoo! I am so glad to be done with my statistics class, that was such a pain and I really thought it would eventually become the death of me. I am looking forward to taking more interesting classes next quarter.

Thanksgiving was fabulous! It was great to have everyone together up here. It was so fun to see Grampy up here in the northwest. It was sad to notice that we were missing someone but it was good to be together. While we were all together, we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday and Sydney's 2nd birthday. What fun times! Oh wait! Now I remember that I do indeed have pictures. Here are some of my favorites from our Thanksgiving celebration...


My sweet family...not sure what Micah is looking at! :)


Can he be any cuter?


Sydney in all her cuteness!


Gramma loving on Levi


Grandpa Jim getting some "help" with his candles.

No comments: