Saturday, May 31, 2008

Super Secret Surprise

Yesterday (Friday) all the students of our school knew nothing of the events for that day that included giant inflatables in the gym. They were informed of this in the morning and then went to the gym at a specific time and were able to enjoy the fun times for an hour. My intent was to go over for a little bit and then head back to the class to get some work done but I was having so much fun that I ended up staying there the whole time. My kids LOVED that I went on the slide and kept asking me to go on it again. The problem was that the second time down the slide for me was dangerous and I twisted my knee and ankle and I am pretty sure I have a sprained toe. Am I getting old or what? I am limping around today and icing my injury in hopes that it gets better or I might have to go to the doctor. Here are some photos from the day..the one of me on the slide is hard to see but hopefully you can catch a glimpse of the fun we had! :)








No comments: