Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Micah's 3rd Birthday (and Mom's birthday!)

Despite a nasty flu bug going around, we had a lot of fun this weekend. I love every chance I get to spend time with my whole family. I just hate how fast the time flies when we are together. Now we can start counting down until Redfish...
Micah's birthday was a blast. He is at such a cute age and kept getting so giddy once anyone mentioned his birthday and gifts. The one thing he wanted was a computer and Gramma and Grandpa Jim were nice enough to get him one! :)
Dad got Sydney laughing pretty hard in this swing, it was really cute!

Who knew that I would be into cake decorating? I don't think I have much skills in that department but it turned out pretty cute. Heather and I were very proud of our efforts! :)

Luckily the weather man was wrong and we had a few vey sunny and beautiful days which allowed a trip to the zoo which was fun, fun, fun!



I loved watching Micah and Sydney interact. They LOVE each other, it is so precious! Micah would just love on Sydney with kisses and hugs (sometimes he killed her with his kindness :). Sydney was so intrigued by Micah and whatever he was doing.


One more picture of my fine cake decorating skills. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How funny! Our posts are almost identical! Except I can't get to the photos on the cd for some reason, so my pics are limited. What a fun weekend!