Sunday, December 30, 2007

My favorite Christmas

This Christmas has been one of my all-time favorites. I love my family, I love that we all get along so well and have such a fun time together. It is so fun being an auntie to two of the cutest kids in the world! I am sad that our time together is coming to an end and am already looking forward to our family vacation in August!

The cousins waiting in front of the Christmas tree to open gifts.

My cute family (minus my brother in laws and niece and nephew).


Micah loving the King's game (his favorite part was the mascot!).

Sydney at her best!

Part of the reason this has to be one of my favorite Christmas's is because of the generosity I have seen from people. I was able to hand deliver the gifts from my class to the Oates and they were blown away and felt blessed, which is exactly what I wanted! They are an amazing family! It was fun visiting with them and getting to know the kids a little more.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was such a fun Christmas! I think your b-day movie was one of my favorite parts. I hope your school week is going well.

Anonymous said...

I agree! What a fun week we had together in Auburn...celebrating Christmas and 2 birthdays. We have so much to be thankful for. I love our family. I'm counting down until Redfish as well!
Thanks for posting Amber!