Saturday, November 6, 2010

Loving Fall

Has it really been over 4 months since I have updated this blog?!? Yikes! Life has been....well, interesting. I have been unemployed, not loving the idea that I do not have a full time job (I do teach 5 hours a week right now). I have started dating a wonderful guy who I can see a future with. I have seen my sweet sis move across the mountains. I graduated from my master's program at SPU. I was a part of a dear friend's wedding. I was involved in a small group full of amazing people who are now some of my closest friends. I have spent some time on the Oregon coast which has now become one of my favorite places. I have been able to enjoy some great books. I have had some good times with friends. Most importantly, I have had some time to reflect on life and deepen my relationship with God. Although these last few months have not been my favorite, I have learned so much about God and what He has for me.

Here are a few pictures from some of my favorite times over these last few months:

Enjoying a morning walk on Cannon Beach

Enjoying one of the many auntie/sister days of the summer.

Loving some Tillamook ice cream in Manzanita.

Spending the day with some of my favorite coworkers.


Micah and I baking some yummy goodness.

My best friend, Julie, who I spent a lot of treasured time with this summer! Love her!

Having fun bowling with some dear friends

Katriina, the beautiful bride!

Judy, I and the boys enjoying some fun during my graduation party.

Despite the whole job situation, life has been full and good. I am blessed!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So happy to see you blogging again! And, thanks for helping us in our move across the mountains! You have been such a blessing to me in the midst of our transition to life in Wenatchee.

love you!

Abbey Reynolds said...

Bobst! Glad to hear all of the wonderful blessings God is bringing into your life! I'll be praying about the job sit. Is your sis really in Wenatchee??? You HAVE to come visit!!!! Call me when you come over here missy! :)

Nutt said...

Amber - it was so good to see you in Auburn. I'm just sorry it was for such a short time. I also forgot to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation!! I know you worked hard and I'm happy for you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!