Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

So many of my friends are writing blog posts about what they are thankful for this week so I thought I would do the same. I have been so emotional and grumpy as of late, so I think I need to be reminded of all the things in my life that I am grateful for (graduate school is not one of them right now :) ).

1. A wonderful working environment where I feel loved and appreciated. Staff/coworkers that are true friends and genuinely care about my life.

2. A wonderful class this year with students who make me laugh every day and make me feel so loved with their hugs, sweet words and sweet cards.

3. The most amazing roommates who are always so forgiving of my faults and make me laugh so hard when I need it the most.

4. My family who I adore so much. I am so thankful to be so close with my family and be involved in my niece and nephews lives.

5. The chance to bake chocolate chip cookies (yes, I was procrastinating).

6. Sunny days with beautiful sunrises with Mt. Rainier in the background that remind me of the beauty of God's creation.

I feel better already! :)

No comments: