Thursday, June 7, 2007

Exhaustion

No matter how much sleep I get and how much I try and take care of myself lately, I am just exhausted. I am not sure if it is just because it is the end of the year or what but at the end of the day, I want to just crash.

I think part of this is emotional exhaustion as I am preparing to leave a place I am familiar with and have to say goodbye to my students that I dearly love and the teachers I care about. Don't get me wrong, I am definately looking forward to my new job but saying goodbye has never been easy.

I am just tired of being tired! I want energy, I find myself praying over and over again for God to give me strength and energy to make it through the day. Because of my exhaustion, I have become super edgey a lot too which is not fun for the people I come in contact with!

Soon and very soon it will be summer and I will be able to rest and relax, I am ready!

1 comment:

Jenine said...

Take a NAP Girl! We don't want you "edgy" when you visit CA in a couple weeks! You won't get rest with Chae's boys, or anything to do with Marlene! ;) Maybe you should spend night or two with my folks!
Love you,
Jenine