Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why I love teaching...

So, my kiddos are learning about the Pilgrims seeing that it is November. We are doing a stimulation activity that is a lot of fun, basically they have to pretend they are living in the time of Pilgrims and arriving in a new land.

Today we were playing a game where they have to answer questions and based on their answer, they were able to move their ship toward America. As one of my groups was answering a question, I look over and see another group on their knees praying that God would give them the right answer. They were SO serious about this and one teammate was actually coaching another. It was the cutest thing!!! I looked over and just had the hugest smile on my face when I realized what they were doing. How precious!

No comments: