Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blown Away

Wow, I am almost speechless when it comes to talking about my new school and this week. I have never felt so much support and love from my coworkers and parents of students. This new school is amazing and I am so thankful that God has brought me to this wonderful place. I know this is the honeymoon stage and some things will come to light this year that won't be so great but I just have a great feeling about this school and this new year.

I overheard my boss talking to one of the teachers this afternoon about me and my new class. Apparently I have a few students who have behavior issues. Anyways, Ron was talking to the teacher about how much faith he had in me to take on this class and that he knew I would do a great job. That totally made my day.

I am totally exhausted and at times feel overwhelmed thinking about all I have to do before the first day of school on Tuesday. But above all else, I am blown away at God's goodness and this new place I am working at. God is good all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber,
So glad you are feeling welcomed and supported at your new school! I hope you find time, and energy, to get everything ready for the first day of school. I know you have a lot to do. How fun that you will get to meet your new students next week!
We love you!